Friday, March 4, 2011

Anything is Possible: How a Mustard Seed Can Bring You to Enlightenment (the end lol)


I've decided not to write parts two and three because I think my focus should not be on attaining enlightenment, but attaining Christ; and if doing so brings me to enlightenment, then that  IS Christ :-)

 Many people get so caught up in the destination that they lose the lesson in the journey, and I don't want to add to the speed of travel for anyone and then the journey becomes a blur. My Rabonni once told me that a call was put out to light beings in the universe to come to Gaia and assist in her re-birth and the awakening of Her children. We voluntarily responded to this call to help aid Earth with its ascension. We knew that we would come to earth with a veil over our eyes, but the veil would lift when the time was right- which is now.  But we took this life too seriously and forgot our purpose here is to not just to find your path and fulfill your mission, but to experience being third dimensional. We are all spiritual beings having a human existence, and we must not forgot that. There in lies the key to awakening the Self and others.

So as I continue my journey, I am comforted by knowing that there was a fail safe plan in place to make sure we awaken and then use our gifts to awaken others; and that those that trust the process will get back everything they put in to it.

May you never forget to be present in it all, and I wish you to enjoy fully living life as your divinity has graced and lead you :-)

Namaste~


"Anyone who willining enters the pain of a stranger is truly a remarkable person." 
Henri J. Nouwen

 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed! Love that sunset, swim in that icy stream. love, cry, eat and be merry!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good spiritual blog you maintain here.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete